Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 4 - Hanging In

I'm patting myself on the back and praying simultaneously.  The pat is for sticking to my No Dr. Pepper rule so far.  The prayer is because it feels a bit harder today, than the last two.  I have a headache and am finding myself easily irritated.

So, again with what I ate yesterday:
1% milk w/nestle chocolate
bacon sandwich made with Orowheat 100 cal bread
garden salad w/cilantro ranch dressing
chilli
4 small chocolate chip cookies
hot tea
two homemade soft tacos (beans, meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, onions and guacomole).
Pretzels
small handful of halloween candy (prolly 5 fun size pieces).

I may go ahead and add some exercise sooner rather than later.  My pants were still pretty snug this morning, not that just drinking water should've had that much of an impact, but still, it would be nice to be comfortable in my clothes. 

1 comments:

Chai Latté said...

Good for you on the Dr.Pepper withdrawals! :-)

You're going to do SO well when you get your foods and exercise all in sync. I expect greatness! :-)